Forms Available in the Registrar's Office
The following forms are only available in the Registrar's Office and must be picked up in-person.
When a form requests a dean's signature, Business and Leadership Studies majors should obtain their dean's signature from their respective school. Undeclared and A&S majors should obtain their residential dean's signature (RC or WC). Exception: For Summer Internship application forms, the A&S dean's signature is required.
- Application for Pass/Fail or Audit
- Approval to Register a School of Professional and Continuing Studies Class
- Enrollment Verification
- Late Add/Withdrawal
- Major/Minor Declaration
- Official Transcript Request
- Registration Special Approval
- Transfer Work Approval (Application for General Field-of-Study Credit; students not currently-enrolled should visit New Spiders to learn more about transfer credit)
- Undergraduate Degree Application
- Request for Non Disclosure of Directory Information