For each degree offered by the University of Richmond, there are specific academic requirements that must be satisfied before the degree can be granted. The student is responsible for knowing the specific requirements and planning appropriately to allow for the timely completion of these requirements. The catalogs of each school list the degree requirements appropriate to students in that school. The University provides either or both faculty advisors and administrative personnel to assist students with their graduation plans. However, the final responsibility for meeting degree requirements rests solely with the student.
The University of Richmond offers the following degrees and certificates to graduates:
- Jepson School of Leadership Studies - Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Richard S. Reynolds Graduate School of Business - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- E. Claiborne Robins School of Business - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.)
- School of Arts & Sciences - Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), and Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- School of Professional and Continuing Studies - Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies (B.S.P.S), Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts (B.A.L.A), Certificate in Applied Studies (C.A.S.), Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (G.C.Ed.L.P.), Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (G.C.H.R.M.), and Graduate Certificate in the Teacher Licensure Program (G.C.T.C.H.L.), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Human Resource Management (M.H.R.M.), Master of Liberal Arts (M.L.A.)
- T.C. Williams School of Law - Juris Doctorate (J.D.)