Richmond Home

Readmitted Students

Students who have withdrawn from the University for whatever reason, other than participating in an approved study abroad, exchange, or visiting away program, and wish to return must make their request for readmission in writing to the dean of the appropriate academic school. Students seeking readmission to the School of Arts and Sciences should contact the dean of Richmond College (men) or dean of Westhampton College (women). Students seeking readmission to the Robins School of Business or the Jepson School of Leadership Studies should contact the associate dean of that school.