Richmond Home

Withdrawal from the University

Students who plan to withdraw from the University of Richmond must submit an official withdrawal letter to their Dean.  The Dean's Office will notify the appropriate offices of the student's withdrawal from the University of Richmond including the actual withdrawal date.  Undergraduate Arts and Sciences, Business, and Leadership Studies students should refer to the Office of Student Development for detailed information regarding withdrawals.