Registrar's Office Services
Request a Transcript
Current Academic Calendar
Academic Testing Center Opens Monday, Sept. 12
- Degree apps for all students intending to graduate in May/Aug '17 (or also Dec 2016 for SPCS) are due Friday, 9/30 (SPCS due 10/21).
- The Academic Testing Center is now open! Details at https://t.co/7gvocyA77d
- Undergraduates, don't forget to submit your fall 2016 semester major/minor forms by 5 p.m. on Friday, 9/2.
- Due 9/2, 5 p.m.: Add/Late reg. ends (ABJ, MBA, & LAW only); no-record drop period ends (9/3 SPCS; 9/9 LAW); pass/fail, audit option ends.
- The add/drop period for fall 2016 courses begins Monday, Aug. 22 at 7 a.m.
- The Registrar's Office is now located in the Queally Center. View campus map for location. https://t.co/mL8NVcd7Lc
- Undergraduate first-year students will register for fall 2016 classes Mon 7/18 at 9AM. Visit New Spiders for details https://t.co/1FcxszbYs1
- GradTracker will be unavailable from 5/23-5/27 due to scheduled maintenance.
- NEW! Undergraduate students can now try out the Student Schedule Generator at https://t.co/6M6v9Jus3n.
- Undergraduate registration for fall 2016 starts Monday, 3/28. View the registration rotation at https://t.co/Rv0ygOs8MI.
- The last day to withdraw from classes is Feb. 26.
- Undergrads: The deadline for late add/no-record drop, major/minor forms, & pass/fail/audit forms has been extended to 5PM Wed., 1/27.
- Deadlines for Jan. 25 at 5 p.m. (undergrads only): Pass/Fail, Audit option ends; major/minor forms are due
- Deadlines for Jan. 25 at 5 p.m., with noted exceptions by school: No-record drop period ends (ends 1/23 for SPCS; ends 1/29 for LAW)
- Deadlines for Jan. 25 at 5 p.m., with noted exceptions by school: Add/Late registration ends (deadline applies to ABJ, MBA, and LAW only)
- View the academic calendar https://t.co/RNlITAdvYT to see the spring 2016 registration deadlines.
- Spring 2016 add/drop is now available through BannerWeb.
- Wishing all #URSpiders a great spring semester!
- Registration for all undergrads reopens in BannerWeb Saturday, 11/7 at 12:01 a.m. and will remain open through Friday, 12/4 at midnight.
- Completed audit packets MUST include the main audit form, GradTracker print-out & supplemental forms(if applicable) https://t.co/5MwXdXGuoa