Registrar's Office Services
Request a Transcript
Current Academic Calendar
- GradTracker will be unavailable on Feb. 24, 12 noon-midnight.
- Students, the last day to withdraw from classes for the spring semester is Friday, Feb. 24 by 5PM.
- Don't forget to apply for Dec. 2017/Jan. 2018 graduation! Application is in BannerWeb. Deadline is Feb. 3 (SPCS deadline Feb. 24).
- Major/Minor forms are due Mon., 1/23 by 5 p.m. Students can stop by the Registrar's Office to pick up blank forms.
- Reminder: The deadline for 5-day add courses is Friday, Jan. 13
- Add/Drop for spring 2017 classes begins Monday, January 9, 2017.
- The Registrar's Office will be closed for winter break from 12/23/2016-1/2/2017 and will reopen 1/3/2017
- View the undergraduate registration rotation schedule for spring 2017 at https://t.co/Rv0ygOs8MI
- RT @urregistrar: DEADLINE: Last Day to Withdraw from Classes is Friday, 10/7 by 5 p.m.!
- DEADLINE: Last Day to Withdraw from Classes is Friday, 10/7 by 5 p.m.!
- Use BannerWeb to complete the degree application. https://t.co/8BhJ2H2MPR
- Degree apps for all students intending to graduate in May/Aug '17 (or also Dec 2016 for SPCS) are due Friday, 9/30 (SPCS due 10/21).
- The Academic Testing Center is now open! Details at https://t.co/7gvocyA77d
- Undergraduates, don't forget to submit your fall 2016 semester major/minor forms by 5 p.m. on Friday, 9/2.
- Due 9/2, 5 p.m.: Add/Late reg. ends (ABJ, MBA, & LAW only); no-record drop period ends (9/3 SPCS; 9/9 LAW); pass/fail, audit option ends.
- The add/drop period for fall 2016 courses begins Monday, Aug. 22 at 7 a.m.
- The Registrar's Office is now located in the Queally Center. View campus map for location. https://t.co/mL8NVcd7Lc
- Undergraduate first-year students will register for fall 2016 classes Mon 7/18 at 9AM. Visit New Spiders for details https://t.co/1FcxszbYs1
- GradTracker will be unavailable from 5/23-5/27 due to scheduled maintenance.
- NEW! Undergraduate students can now try out the Student Schedule Generator at https://t.co/6M6v9Jus3n.