Veteran Education Benefits

The VA Certifying Official at the University of Richmond is located in the Registrar's Office in the Queally Center. If you are a new student and would like to start receiving benefits, the first step is to start the application process with the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). The VA can also be reached by calling 1-888-442-4551. The VA is the best point of contact for questions concerning benefit payment amounts and questions regarding specific eligibility. Once the VA application process is complete the following paperwork will need to be submitted to the VA Certifying Official via mail, fax, e-mail attachment, or in person:

Enrollment certifications are generally submitted to the VA during the first week of classes. If at any time your enrollment changes, it is important to contact the Certifying Official to avoid payment problems.