Transfer Credit Approval

Credits from Visiting Away programs will be treated as transfer credits, requiring advance transfer work approval by the appropriate Department Chair or Dean, if seeking credit to fulfill major/minor/general education requirements. Please refer to the Transfer Work Approval policies and procedures.

Additional information about Visiting Away Programs and Status can be found in the undergraduate catalog.