Richmond Home

VA Program - Education Benefits

The VA Certifying Official at the University of Richmond is located in the Registrar's Office in the Queally Center. If you are a new student and would like to start receiving benefits, the first step is to start the application process with the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).  Details regarding the application process can be found at  The VA can also be reached by calling 1-888-442-4551.  The VA is the best point of contact for questions concerning benefit payment amounts and questions regarding specific eligibility. Once the VA application process is complete the following paperwork will need to be submitted to the VA Certifying Official via mail, fax, e-mail attachment, or in person:

  • Certificate of Eligibility - After you have applied for and been approved for benefits, you will be issued a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.
  • Veterans Educational Benefit Agreement Form – Available online or in person at the Registrar's Office.

Enrollment certifications are generally submitted to the VA during the first week of classes.  If at any time your enrollment changes, it is important to contact the Certifying Official to avoid payment problems.

Certifying Official

Kimberly Johnson, Manager of Reporting and Compliance
Phone: (804) 289-8408
Fax: (804) 287-6578

Mailing Address:
Office of the University Registrar
142 UR Drive
University of Richmond, VA 23173

For tuition billing questions, the University's Student Accounts Office can be contacted at (804) 289-8147.

For questions concerning financial aid, the University’s Financial Aid Office can be contacted at (804) 289-8438.